Скороговорки на английском языке
Очень полезно заучивать и произносить скороговорки на английском языке. Это тренирует голосовые связки и язык к произношению на английском, и корректирует дикцию. Ну и главное преимущество учить английский с помощью скороговорок — это УВЛЕКАТЕЛЬНО!
- The skunk sat on a stump; the skunk thump the stump stunk, but the stump thump the skunk stunk.
- Peter Piper’s practical principles of plain and perfect pronunciation.
- Rain in Spain mainly stays in plains.
- The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick.
- Peter piper picked a peck of pickled, pepper.
- Still the sinking steamer sank.
- A bloke’s back brake-block broke.
- A dozen double dam ask dinner napkins.
- Blake bug’s blood.
- Rubber baby buggy bumpers.
- She sells seashells by the seashore.
- A truly rural frugal ruler’s mural.
- Betsy Bunder bought some butter, but the butter was bitter. So she bought some better butter to make the bitter butter better.
- They threw three quick things.
- Snow light, no swipe.
- Whether the weather is cold. Whether the weather is hot. We’ll weather the weather, whatever the weather, whether we like it or not.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where is the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked
- Betty Botter bought some butter but, said she, the butter’s bitter.
If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter.
But a bit of better butter will make my bitter batter better.
So she bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter,
put it in her bitter batter, made her bitter batter better.
So ’twas better Betty Botter bought some better butter.
- She sells sea shells on the seashore.
The seashells she sells are seashells she is sure.
- A tutor who tooted the flute
tried to tutor two tooters to toot.
Said the two to the tutor,
«Is it harder to toot or
to tutor two tooters to toot?
- Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager
imagining managing an imaginary menagerie?
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck
if a wooodchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck could chuck as much wood
as a woodchuck would chuck
if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
- I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn’t the thought
I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought,
I wouldn’t have thought so much.
- What noise annoys an oyster most?
A noisy noise annoys an oyster most.
- Red lolly, yellow lolly.
Вы можете самостоятельно перевести скороговорки, и написать их в комментариях 😉